1. Originality: The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Duplicate Check & Anti-Plagiarism Policy: Every paper should be checked via CrossCheck, Turnitin, or other duplicate checking systems at their own expense. Otherwise, the authors should be responsible for the result of rejection due to plagiarism. All papers that are suspected of plagiarism will not be published or indexed and will be announced publicly on this conference website.
3. Submission Type & Method: Please send the full paper(word; 5-8 pages) to email@example.com. Before you submit your papers, please check all the information and make sure your papers are the final files.
4. Template: Offical website of ACM proceedings template: http://www.feict.net/?attachment_id=21135&download=1
Template Download: http://www.feict.net/?attachment_id=21134&download=1
5. Review: The acceptance papers for ACM publication was based on the suggestions from the appointed reviewers. In the case of contradict decision of acceptance (accepted of reject)/suggestion for publication between two reviewers of the paper, the final selection was made based on either weighted all comments or initiated the third reviewer for new weighted selection. The acceptance papers will be submited to ACM International Conference Proceedings Series (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9014-9) and will be indexed by Ei.
6. Contact: Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Publication Options
EI Index: The acceptance papers will be submited to ACM International Conference Proceedings Series (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9014-9) and will be indexed by EI.
SCIE, EI Index: The outstanding acceptance papers will be recommended to Mobile Information Systems，Security and Communication Networks，Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing.
9. Papers would cite 8 works at least and 5 works of the worldwide literature would be cited.
10. ICFEICT 2021 encourages authors to invite foreign authors as co-authors of contribution, developing national academic communication, promoting the in-depth development of scientific research.