Guideline of Papers Submission:
2. Submission type: conference papers submission system
3. The requirements of articles:
- All submissions must present original, unpublished research or experiences;
- All articles ideally could be 5-8 pages; Please note that ICFECT doesn't accept papers within 5 papers.
- Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere would be encouraged;
- Each submission must be written in English;
- Authors should check their articles with tools like Turnitin. If they fail to do that, the authors should be responsible for the result of rejection due to plagiarism. All papers that are suspected of plagiarism will not be published or indexed and will be announced publicly on the conference website.
4. Peer Review:
All reviews follow a single-blind process, in which the authors do not know who the reviewers are but the reviewers know who the authors are.
Reviewers should consider the following factors when reviewing submissions:
- the experimental results are exact or not;
- the usage of English is clear or not;
- the conclusions/future work are convincing or not;
- articles used correct template or not;
- papers match the aim and scope of the conference or not;
- the idea of papers are new or not.
There must be at least one author for each paper to participate in this conference to present their paper. If authors fail to do that, their papers will not be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.